When I was younger I wanted a pony. Now I’m older I’ll settle for this instead



You’d have to have had your head buried in the sand to have missed out on the fact that the East End is officially cool. Yes, it’s cooler than the coolest person you can think of and the five runners up put together. There's so much Shoreditch street art. And, with so many pub/bar/restaurant/club options, it’s great for spontaneous and unplanned nights out.
But there are some things that you should plan to do. A trip to the Hoxton Pony is one of them. As the title tells you, when I was younger I was obsessed with the idea of having a pony. Unfortunately I was also scared of most animals and the few times I did go riding I was abominably terrible, to the point where I realised (and at 5 you think you could do anything) and spouted lies to the instructor telling her that my best friend broke her neck riding as an excuse for why I would almost cry every time the horse so much as trotted.
Despite the fact that I’m now a pretty decent rider, I still think The Hoxton Pony beats any real horsey business. Number one, it doesn’t stop to relieve itself every few minutes. Nor does it go crazy when a car thunders past it. In fact, it’s pretty laid back about most things. Apart from cocktails. Nowhere that does such perfect cocktails can ever be described as being laid back about them.
And, if plain old drinking isn’t your thing there’s plenty going on – birthday party nights (jelly, ice cream and pin the pony), DJ sets galore and cream teas with cocktailage complete with plenty of East London crazies and kidz (cool ones, not underage ones)...

1 Response to When I was younger I wanted a pony. Now I’m older I’ll settle for this instead

  1. Anonymous says:

    Ηiуа νery сοol site!!
    Guy .. Bеаutiful .. Supеrb .. Ӏ'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also? I am satisfied to find so many useful information right here within the put up, we'd lіke dеvelop extгa
    strategies on this regarԁ, thank you for shаring.
    . . . . .

    Also visit my pagе: small loans

Post a Comment